New York-Long Island

Sat. night / single wedding venue

I'm looking for a venue that only has 1 wedding a night in LI. I'd really prefer to do Saturday night, but I'm trying to stay around $150 pp, all-in. Is this totally unrealistic? Anticipated attendance is somewhere between 150 and 200.

Re: Sat. night / single wedding venue

• I'm having mine at Giorgio's! One wedding at a time! However depending on what month Saturday nights tend to be more expensive. We have to guarantee 175 for our Saturday night wedding in May! But it's absolutely beautiful and the food is amazing
  • Knottie33903301 East Wind "The Estate" is where we are getting married - it is one wedding at a time - depending on the time of year - I THINK please dont quote me, September-November is $145 per plate for a Saturday night. But I can be off, we are doing a Saturday Day wedding, but it holds 250 and you have to guarantee 150, and is gorgeous!!! 
  • We're getting married at Majestic Gardens and there's only one wedding at a time. That was a major point for us. We wanted to stay under $100 pp so we did Friday night, not sure how much more they charged for Saturday but I'm almost positive (could be wrong!) that it was under $150. We really wanted May2015, and there weren't any Saturdays available that we were interested in so we never discussed that pricing
  • Check out the Riviera in Massapequa or the Mansion in West Sayville, they quoted me around $100 but it was for a January wedding, so not sure what time of year you're looking for but I would imagine it would be under $150. Both venues I thought were beautiful but I went with the venue my fiance & I liked the best of course.
  • I'm doing Land's End, which is one wedding at a time. For $150pp, however, you might want to look into either a Friday night, or off season.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards