Wedding Woes

where is everyone?

Re: where is everyone?

• It's our second ice day at home. I sure needed it.
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited February 2015
    Buried in a project that has me projecting out work for the rest of the year. So many timelines...

Oh, and learning about lymphoma. I spent yesterday afternoon and some of today listening to webinars on things like "new trends in drug development for double hit diffuse b cell lymphoma".
  • Sitting at work, huddled under a sweatshirt, because this building SUCKS and it's cold. 

Also, see "more complaints about sharing workspace".
  • Normal Tuesday morning is: get kids ready, go to bus stop at 8:30, go straight to the preschool, drive up and open the door for M2 to get out, then Max and I get 2 hrs at the grocery.

This morning it was take M2 to school, drag everyone inside for drop off, load back up, fly through the grocery to get home in time for the bus, pack lunch, get the bus, call the painters and the computer people, go back to get M2, and we're finally sitting down for lunch.  We are back on schedule though.

• Here. 

On lunch.  Just got done with a workout.  Trying to decide if I want to eat or shower first. 
  • Just got home from errands.  Now I'm drooling over broccoli cheese soup recipes on pinterest.
  • My kid wanted lunch.  She's so needy.  ;)
  • working, working.  I'm in hypermode since I'm taking a prednisone taper for a drug interaction.  Feels like I've had a couple of pots of coffee!
  • Still trying to catch up from schools having snow days.
    busy time of year.  see y'all in April :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards