Wedding Classifieds
Options

F/S - Floor Length Tiered Satin Wedding Dress - Excellent - $150 (Orange County)

edited February 2015 in Wedding Classifieds
Glamorous and utterly elegant, this Bebe dress features glossy layered strips, plunging V-neckline, and stunning floor-sweeping fishtail design. Its body-conforming cut is both graceful and lengthening. Satin duchesse fabric offers an opulent sheen. Mesh lining. Hidden zipper. Excellent Condition.

Size: 6

Dress has been professionally cleaned. I am the original owner. Comes and is stored in a pet-free and smoke-free environment.

Additional features: The neckline has a rubber-like substance which helps the dress stay on so you don't have to worry about it slipping so you can wear it high or off the shoulder (this is an original features of the dress and I was very pleased with it). Also, I had a professional tailor add in a hook in the back so it can be "bustled" and that is why it never touched the floor (see the second photo in which I had a dress holder for the day. About the dress use: This dress was worn for 3 hours inside a formal restaurant and a few outdoor pictures. There are no marks, stains, and/or tears anywhere on the dress. The zipper is in perfect condition.

About me: I am a high maintenance girl who hardly sweats or gets hot, which helped to maintain its excellent condition.

This style is still in-use today and available on the Bebe website, but NOT in the white so it'll be unique and glamorous for you.

I can meet you in either Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa or Irvine depending on schedule. If you are interested in trying on the dress prior, please let me know and we can make arrangements. As this will be a dream dress for someone (including you!), please be tidy.

Email: Jackiecraigslist888@gmail.com

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards