Wedding Classifieds

F/S - Custom Wood Hand-Painted Cake Toppers with Glitter Tiara - Dark Hair Couple (Orange County)

edited February 2015 in Wedding Classifieds
Tired of plastic or commercial looking wedding cake toppers? Then this listing is for you.

I have two custom hand-painted wedding cake topper dolls that are 2.5 inches (6 cm) tall. The girl is wearing a Vera Wang dress with a glitter tiara (see picture). The boy is wearing a black tux and has a pink kiss on the cheek.

It is fantastically detailed, front to back. Imagine the beautiful close-up cake pictures you will get and the lovely keepsake that you can keep forever. We decided not to use this as a cake topper as we decided on cupcakes instead.

I have the the original receipt from ETSY who is a seller of these toppers and has 448 reviews with an average of 5 stars.

I am selling it at a discounted price of $40 (cash only), which is the going price for standard plastic old-fashioned toppers. I am also throwing in a little heart stand that I painted and also a drawstring bag to told the figures.

The figures are stored in a pet-free, smoke free home and the bottom of the figurines are not painted so you do not have to worry about paint on food (that was my previous concern).

Depending on availability, I can meet you in Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, or Irvine.

Thank you for your interest.

Email: [email protected]
Buyer Pays Shipping (If you are outside OC)

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards