Chit Chat
Options

Dress fitting today! And I ate way too much recently (eek!)

2»

Re: Dress fitting today! And I ate way too much recently (eek!)

• Options
    You look beautiful! It looks amazing on you :)

I am also 100% down to wear my dress to a TK potluck. Or anything really. It looks so sad, hanging there in my closet. So pretty.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

dcbride86 said:

dcbride86 said:

I'm sure you'll look lovely, darling!!

Thank you!  I think I just needed some reassurance.  I don't want it to not fit and then my mom calling me to ask what I'm eating for the next 9 weeks (she's coming to the fitting).  Ugh, at least I don't eat when I'm stressed haha

What is this sorcery? 

When I'm stressed, my tummy is in knots and I have no appetite.  I think I lost about 20 pounds when I was studying for the bar. 

I think I gained 20. DH was kind of scared of me and kept baking me cookies and making me chocolate baileys milkshakes.

Um. I need this recipe.
  • Options
    I can totally relate - I looked at the pictures of my dress every day last week after I picked it up & tried it on that Monday. I'm really bummed about the whole only getting to wear it once thing, too.

I had a dream last night where we got married and I had a face palm moment where I realized immediately after the reception that I FORGOT TO PUT ON MY WEDDING DRESS. I wore some plum colored bridesmaid style dress the whole day/night. In my dream I was telling myself "you REALLY fucked this one up. You have one day to wear your dress and you motherfucking didn't wear it." I still wanted to show my new husband once I realized it but he didn't have any interest in it. He was like, no we're married now. Don't care.

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

dcbride86 said:

dcbride86 said:

I'm sure you'll look lovely, darling!!

Thank you!  I think I just needed some reassurance.  I don't want it to not fit and then my mom calling me to ask what I'm eating for the next 9 weeks (she's coming to the fitting).  Ugh, at least I don't eat when I'm stressed haha

What is this sorcery? 

When I'm stressed, my tummy is in knots and I have no appetite.  I think I lost about 20 pounds when I was studying for the bar. 

I think I gained 20. DH was kind of scared of me and kept baking me cookies and making me chocolate baileys milkshakes.

Um. I need this recipe.

Yaaaaasssss.  Give it.

I can't scroll past that wizard meme without cracking up each time.

• Options
    Omgooosh you look beautiful in that dress!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!  You're all so sweet!  (And you make me feel way better about not losing the weight I wanted to lose by now - stupid desk job)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards