Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Photobook issues

Ladies, 
I am having some issues with our photo book and was wondering how many revisions you made once you got your first proof?  We are not happy with our book and are basically being told we can make one more set of revisions.  This makes us very uncomfortable.  What are your thoughts?

FYI...the initial product was nothing like we wanted...the first revision was much better but still had alot of issues...we are now on revision number two and are basically being told this is it.

Re: Photobook issues

• No....they haven't printed ANYTHING.  These were just proofs online for us to look at.  
  • I'm confused did they already print the photo book the first time with out asking what you wanted or did you guys pick what you wanted and then werent happy with the outcome?

As far as this being the last set, if they've made 2 photobooks already I can understand why the photographer wouldnt want to keep eating the cost of new ones. You just need to definitely have a face to face meeting and go over all the things you want and dont want so this one is perfect!
  • Did you have anything specified in your contract? Our contract specifies we can do three rounds of changes and no more than a certain number of individual changes total. After that she charges per change. If you don't have something like that you are at the mercy of the photographer. Why don't you meet or talk on the phone with him/her and be very clear about what you want. Make this next round of changes count because that will likely be it. Sorry you are having this issue.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_photobook-issues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:23d34a5d-71b6-4e6d-838f-a9c5def99b28Post:7191d671-15e2-4282-856e-39bb9fcc3261">Re: Photobook issues</a>:
    [QUOTE] Why don't you meet or talk on the phone with him/her and be very clear about what you want. Posted by MillBride2012[/QUOTE]

I agre with Millbride especially if this is your last chance to edit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards