Wedding Woes

I also just fell out of my chair

Well, more like I didn't sit in it and fell down.  I knew it was happening, the butt was too far down to stop it.  I just got a new chair at work (yay) but it's very roll-y (boo).

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Re: I also just fell out of my chair

• Ooops.  Did anyone see you? 
  • No, thank goodness my office door was shut.  Also, b/c I starting laughing hysterically. :D
  • Hey, at least it wasn't a giant rubber (birthing/exercise) ball, while you're in labor, have no pants on and the nurse nor your H can catch you before you go down. 

Because uh...that never happened... ::walks away whistling::

;)
    I fell getting out of the tub when I was in labor with DD. Naked, wet, basically ready to push. It was not pleasant.
  • So, apparently I'm the only one to hit the dust.  Some others w/the new chairs have almost fallen as well b/c they roll so much easier.

So now I'm just the clumsiest of the clumsy.
  • At old workplace, the adjusty thingys on the bottom of the chair were booby-traps.

I'd tell new hires and we'd still watch them come in, go to adjust the chair, and *BOOM*, they'd be flung forward onto the floor.

Best part?  this was a callcenter.  So one day new girl did it, flung herself into her desk, and continued the call w/ a bloody nose while we all muted our calls and fell on the floor laughing.  Totally inappropraite of us.  Hilarious though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards