Chit Chat

AW: Invite proofs!

JaniV123JaniV123 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited February 2015 in Chit Chat
I got my invite proofs, I requested some changes but after I did I think I love them they way they are just now. 

I am so excited to marry the love of my life and for this wedding to be over! 

ETA: blurred pics

Re: AW: Invite proofs!

• Pretty, though I can't understand what they say.  Also, you might want to blur out your real full names and that sort of thing.
  • Lovely paper!  I remember just enough community college Spanish to roughly know what it says.  lol

• They're beautiful! The paper seems really great.
  • They're pretty, but I'm surprised at the dress code thing. I thought that was an etiquette no-go?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2015
    amelisha said:

They're pretty, but I'm surprised at the dress code thing. I thought that was an etiquette no-go?

I agree.  Also seems like the RSVP is by phone or email?  I always suggest having them mailed back and would expect that even more so with the formal invites you are sending out.

ETA - Not sure why your names are on the bottom right of the invitation too......
  • JoanE2012 said:

They're pretty, but I'm surprised at the dress code thing. I thought that was an etiquette no-go?
    I agree.  Also seems like the RSVP is by phone or email?  I always suggest having them mailed back and would expect that even more so with the formal invites you are sending out.

ETA - Not sure why your names are on the bottom right of the invitation too......

to the bolded, the invite closes sideways and when closed only the names at the side can be seen. 

The dress code thing I am aware but its traditionally done that way here. I tried to not have it done but I was told otherwise, and the final order was made by my mom. 

Since my mom was the one to make the order, I can't remember, but im pretty sure the RSVP has its own envelope and can be mailed back if people wish to do so. 

• Muy bonito

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Really pretty! How exciting.
    Also, look at your weight loss ticker! Go, you!
  • I like those! Very elegant looking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards