Chit Chat
Options

Shenanigans

edited March 2015 in Chit Chat
Last night, I went to bed. I turned down the sheets and found  a horsehead mask under the covers. It scared the crap out of me... I almost screamed.   Just then, H started cracking up, hysterically. H was a little upset he forgot to record the prank. Yep, I signed up for a lifetime of shenanigans and general tomfoolery. 
   He also got a bunch of business cards, and whenever he thinks I should call him to service me, he leaves the cards in random places. I will find them, on my pillow, when I go to bed; In the coffee mug cupboard; in front of the milk, in the fridge; in my laptop (I find it waiting for me when I open it); and YES, even in my hatbox of sex toys.. because where else would you store them?. He's such a weirdo.  I love my weirdo.
 What's the best prank your SO played on you, or you played on them?

Re: Shenanigans

• Options
    Oh geez, FI and I met because of one of his pranks and we have been in a prank war ever since. 

Idk if it was his best, but one that comes to mind is when we started living together, he woke me up one morning by placing a small fire cracker in one of our pots. I was SO mad at him for the rest of the day, but looking back, it is pretty funny. 

I also replaced his mouthwash once with vodka tinted with food coloring. It took him a week or so to figure that one out. 
  • Options
    One time FI convinced me, for like half a second, that he was injured and in the hospital. I vowed revenge.

I mocked up a fake City of Atlanta parking ticket, and left it on his car when he came over that night. He unwittingly played right into it by parking right up next to someone's driveway, and he believed that's what he was ticketed for. I let him rage about it for a good 5 minutes before I said April Fools.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    H hates surprises and pranks, so he never pulls them on me. The horsehead thing would have made me laugh. :) 
  • Options
    H has never pulled any big pranks on me but thinks it is absolutely HILARIOUS to hide around the house and jump out when I'm coming. Scares the pants right off me and I scream every time. He then practically rolls on the floor laughing at me.
  • Options
    When FI and I were house hunting, he made a comment that we should ask our real estate agent if any of the houses were haunted. He was kind of serious. 

We put an offer on a house and it was accepted so we started the whole process with inspections and appraisals and whatever. One day after work I said in a really freaked out tone, "I googled our house, and a news report came up from 2004. There was a murder in the fucking house!!! It was a robbery gone wrong" and I told this whole elaborate story just like you would read in a real news article. 

FI totally freaked out. I let him squirm for a minute before I burst out laughing and told him I was just kidding. 
  • Options
    I suppose the last time we were out skating he stuck his hockey stick in my skate and flipped me and caught me before I fell. Scared the piss out of me. 

But we really don't prank each other. We prank other people together. It works better as a team. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    lovemyrunnerlovemyrunner member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
    I suggested to his groomsmen that they use this stripper as the entertainment for his bachelor party:
    http://www.prochan.com/view?p=db3_1418067907

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We don't prank each other but we definitely are giant goof balls.

Our house layout has the kitchen and dining room open, with the backdoor off the dining room.
    I was in the kitchen grabbing something out of the fridge and he was outside BBQ'ing when he called my name.I stood up just in time to see a snow ball whizzing through the air. 

Surprisingly enough I caught it (probably my biggest athletic acheivement of my life).

We got on a lot of winter walks and we've had a lot of impromptu snowball fights. Or he'll just tackle me and throw me in the snowbank.
  • Options
    We're not huge prankers, but I think the best one I got him on was watching Jeopardy one night.  I grew up watching it and was quite competitive with my Dad.  I always beat DH to the answer cos I read the questions faster.  

Anyway, I had watched the show and then DH came home and we started watching again. I, of course, was acing the answers.  DH was amazed that I was killing the show.  The last daily double was about the 3rd last question.  I gave the answer right as the clue was coming up and DH figured that I had watched the earlier show.  He thought it was hilarious after he got over the ass kicking I gave him during that show.  

• Options
    Oh man. Thanks for the mask idea! BIL sent us two masks for Christmas of a goblin and worgen from Warcraft.

There have been a few pranks. Mostly popping out of someplace and yelling boo.
    The best one was when I put oragel on his toothbrush. I guess I put enough that he couldn't feel his mouth the entire commute to work. Muahahaha!
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards