Wedding Party

Choosing Bridesmaids...!

edited March 2015 in Wedding Party
I am having the hardest time finalizing my bridal party. I have one sister, but my fiancé and I have decided to give her an alternative role since she is younger and we have never been close. Is this okay? My fiancé has two sisters. One of them I have had a closer relationship than the other. The one that I am close with has also told my fiancé that she would be hurt if she isn't in the wedding. As far as friends go, I was considering making my MOH one of my friends, but I am afraid she may find it strange to be my MOH since she was my fiancé's good friend originally. Her boyfriend is also going to by the Best Man. The biggest dilemma overall is whether to ask my three, relatively new, friends from nursing school. We instantly bonded and could not imagine having them with me throughout this whole process. I have another friend from high school that expects she will be my MOH, but she makes no effort to keep our friendship. When we are together we are the best of friends, but when we aren't I have no idea anything about her. Should she be considered a bridesmaid?

This is the dilemma I have been having and has been making the wedding planning miserable. Any insight or suggestions?

Best Answers

Re: Choosing Bridesmaids...!

• Thank you both for your help. It is greatly appreciated and has helped me make a decision. I do think I will wait to tell anyone since the wedding is still a little over a year away. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards