Ohio-Columbus

ISO Florist and Officiant!

Hey ladies,

I have been postponing this task for a while, and I would love to hear your input on vendors you have had experience with, both good and bad. My fiance and I only have about $500 total for all flowers, and we are looking for a non-demoninational officiant to marry us. We prefer he has a sense of humor and isn't older than 60, 65.

Would love to hear your feedback and thank you in advance!

Re: ISO Florist and Officiant!

• I highly recommend Kroger for your flowers. You can do a lot with $500 at Kroger. We used baby's breathe for the centerpieces and did 20 tables for less than $25 bucks. Got vases for $1 with a Michael's coupon.

I also highly recommend the ohioweddingminister.com they are both close to 60, but can put together a personalized ceremony and are very nice people. Also very affordable.

GL! :smiley:
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• We're using Obie from Hitched by Obie: http://www.hitchedbyobie.com/p/home_5.html for our wedding in October! He is non-denominational and super affordable, and seems to be really relaxed and fun in his style

For flowers we are using Flowerman, but I got a smoking deal during Black Friday that gets us half off all our flowers.  They are willing to work with your budget though and make switches that will get you the same effect!  I thrifted all our vases, and was able to get many for under $1 each! Dollar Tree is another good resource for vases.
  • Bill Glazer is a great officiant - on the older side of your request, but he will give you a lovely personalized ceremony.  

Or try United Marriage Services, http://www.unitedmarriageservices.com/
    There are a few of them 

Flowers?  Next time I'm needing flowers, i'm doing @photokitty's Kroger idea.  That sounds perfect to me. 
  • We are using a family friend for our officiant, but for flowers, we are using The Flowerman as well, we booked with them during summer 2014, our wedding is April 2015, and we received the winter special discount bringing our flowers from originally high $700's down to $600ish.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards