Illinois-Chicago

F/S blush pink sequin table runners and matching table cloths

edited March 2015 in Illinois-Chicago
I have twelve (12) gorgeous blush pink sequin table runners AND ten (10) matching table cloths from the Mylk and Honey Etsy Shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jessmy). I bought these for my wedding (see pictures) because it was actually more economical to buy them rather than to pay a ton to rent them and also have to pay all sorts of setup and tear down fees! These are in good enough shape now that if you are good to them you could probably re-sell them yourself too.

Table cloths: These are full-sized 90x132 banquet table cloths in blush sequins on mesh. I used these to cover my 18-person banquet-style head table in the pictures attached. Due to some confusion during set-up for our reception 6 of 10 of these table cloths went completely unused and are still in their original plastic covers. The other four are in excellent condition, with no stains, rips, snags or holes. I paid $135 each for these plus tax and shipping (total of over $1,500).

Table runners: These are 18x108 table runners in blush sequins on mesh which match the table cloths. I used to these on our 72' round guest tables, but they can be used on a variety of table sizes and shapes, just make sure you measure how you want them to hang. These are all used but they are in excellent condition with no stains, rips, snags or holesI paid $35 each for these plus tax and shipping (total of over $500).

Prices:

Just Runners = $240 ($20/each) + shipping* (I paid $45 for shipping so assume it will be the same)

Just Cloths = $1,000 ($100/each) + shipping* (I paid $95 for shipping so assume it will be the same)

Both Runners and Cloths together = $1200 + shipping* 

*If you live in the Chicago or St. Louis area you can pick these up and pay NO shipping!

Please email me at awilliams0486@gmail.com for questions, more information or to make an offer. PayPal only.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards