Chit Chat
Options

What's making you happy today?

13»

Re: What's making you happy today?

• Options

My last reference letter just came in, so my application for grad studies is officially complete.  Now to just wait.  My school board is also paying for 4 of my 6 classes next year if I get in, so that will save me a big chunk of money

I'm sure that feels so good.  I felt so relieved when my application was complete.  When do you find out if you get in?

@lolo883 I'm so glad to hear that your mom's surgery went well! 

• Options
    drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    Whiskey.

ETA, long week, whiskey good. Spreadsheets bad.

• Options
    levioosa said:

My last reference letter just came in, so my application for grad studies is officially complete.  Now to just wait.  My school board is also paying for 4 of my 6 classes next year if I get in, so that will save me a big chunk of money

I'm sure that feels so good.  I felt so relieved when my application was complete.  When do you find out if you get in?

@lolo883 I'm so glad to hear that your mom's surgery went well! 
    I find out after the end of March, but now they want my transcripts from my exchange year in England.  It was second year of undergrad back in the 90's.  I only ever had 1 copy and my current University has all the classes on my home Uni transcripts for credit cos it was an exchange program, but that's not good enough.  I can't find it anywhere.  I think the University might have kept them back in the 90's when they gave me course credit.  I'm now trying to contact England to see if they can send me a new copy, but their website is terrible and there's nowhere online to request them.  Sending e-mails now.  Apparently the selection committee doesn't need them but the faculty will if I'm accepted.  Fuck me at the moment

• Options
    It's finally above freezing! Die snow, die!
  • Options
    Today I'm happy because I get to go cake tasting.  This is one of the only parts of this wedding planning that I'm REALLY excited about :)
    Married 9.12.15
  • Options
    Yay to all of this!
  • Options
    I'm happy because my fiancé sent me a picture of him holding a copy of the art of war to cheer me up and it was super cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards