Snarky Brides

NWR: A snark on people that have moved.

2»

Re: NWR: A snark on people that have moved.

• FH was just complaining about how rude and obnoxious this can be. A few of his friends have either moved to Florida or to southern CA or the Southwest. They obsessively post screen shots of the weather being say, 70 or 80 something and say "Oh how cold it is here!" over and over. I think he's just annoyed with the lack of creativity in their social media statuses haha.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I do it to my mom because she does it to me when she goes on vacation. But it is between us and all in good fun.

Just look at my stunner view today guys. Vancouver is foooooggy. That view is normally of a bridge and the city. Not so much today.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • UGH I hate that too! I think those whiners are just upset they're no longer in NYC! It's raining here today and there's still no place I'd rather be! 
    - The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 
  • It is kind of annoying to see on my feed as well, especially since it seems like it's written to be an insult to us who live in a different/less warm climate. At the same time, I have to hope those couples (I have two who had recently migrated) are just very excited about the change and the posts will slowly taper as that excitement wears off. HOPEFULLY. Otherwise, I'll have to do the same as you and unfollow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards