Vermont
Options

XP: Photographers in the Southern Vermont area

I am having the worst time finding photographers I like in my area. I am on a tight budget and I would prefer to stay under $2,000 (less than that would amazing). I have one in mind and I know she's good because I have seen her work in person and have been photographed by her. I hate to "settle" (even though I know I wouldn't be) but I can't really find anything else I like and within a budget I don't gasp at. I know that there is a reason behind the costs so I know I will get what I pay for. Our three big items are church, reception, and photography right now. 

I am just looking for recommendations if people have them. I would prefer to be sited to pages with lots of examples and prices listed.

I am also posting this in the NY board too.
11/21/2012 - Chapter 1: The Text
10/23/2014 - Chapter 2: The Proposal
11/21/2015 - Chapter 3: The Wedding

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: XP: Photographers in the Southern Vermont area

• Options
    Check out Riverwood Photography. We used them and they were super affordable and great to work with. There are great photographers out there within your budget. 
  • Options
    I highly recommend soulchildphotography.net  She is based in Rhode Island, but travels to Vermont and does not charge travel fees as far as I know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards