April 2015 Weddings
Options

Bridesmaid gifts

Anyone getting their bridesmaids robes? If so where did you buy them from? I have been waiting and looking for a great deal but haven't had much luck.. I have 3 bridesmaid and a maid of honor and would like to get them something else as well as the robe. However money is always an issue as well. Any places yall recommend for robes?

Re: Bridesmaid gifts

• Options
    I'm not doing robes because it's not something my girls (sisters) will ever wear again.  I'm going to get them little gift bags with something from Bath and Body Works.  I received a tote bag as a bridesmaid gift before, and I honestly have no idea where it is.  I'd personally rather get something that I can get some use out of, or like lotion that I can use up than another thing to toss in a drawer or closet.

• Options
    Same here, my bridesmaids would never wear them as they are all completely different from one another. My fiances sister drives a semi truck for a living loves baseball and cooking, my sister whose my MOH is in the Air Force and is 100lbs soaking wet and is a health freak and is into fitness and sports. My cousin is the girly girl out of the bunch wears jewelry, loves handbags coach etc, loves to get her nails done.

I'm going to get my cousin a gift card probably to 1 of her favorite nail salon/restaurants or store, she loves pandora so a pandora charm that she has been wanting and something else. My sister I will probably get her a gift card to REI/DICKs someplace like that, something sports related idk. Fiances sister if I can, try to get a gift card or something to the cincinnati reds and she likes them, and something else. However this could all change.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yea. All my bridesmaid are in the same group of friends so we all enjoy the same things. I personally have been wanting a robe forever and can see myself getting a lot of wear out of one. I am also getting them other gifts on top of the robes. Just thought it was a good idea since we all are getting our hair and makeup done in our bridal cottage. Ill keep looking.
  • Options
    I got robes for my bridal party from the knotshop.com I got really good coupons by waiting for a sale and then looking on retailmenot.com.  The robes were about 30 dollars and with all my work they were about $10.00 each. I don't care what rude people (on other posts) say about getting "uniform" gifts or something they will "never" wear again....I have received these robes from weddings i have been in, I still wear them, and cherish the adorable pictures I have of me and my friends in them.  Also check out icing.com believe it or not.  Their robes are ADORABLE and if you catch a good sale can get a good deal on them.  Hope you find some!!! 
  • Options
    Completely random but for those of you that have flower girls are you getting them anything? If so what have you thought about in the way of gifts?

My flower girl turns 2 April 10th and our wedding is April 25th so it's not like she's school age and could use a book bag or lunch tote so I'm at a loss.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @caitlinmca we got our flower girl a coloring book and a cute tumbler that says "flower girl" with her name on it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards