Flowers

Polling - what do you like better?

What do you prefer when it comes to centerpieces? i'm having a tall large floral centerpiece on every other table and my debate is:

a smaller version for the rest, or floating water vase flower thing centerpiece?

i like both but i know the floating flower in water will be much cheaper. 

opinions please!

Re: Polling - what do you like better?

• I prefer shorter versions, but I love flowers. Of course, if they are not in your budget, the floating flower in water would also be pretty.
  • I like both ideas, actually, and I'd say it depends on the rest of your decor, too. (Personally, I'm trying to save $$, so I'd go with the cheaper-but-just-as-nice option)

Shorter centerpieces in general give people more of a chance to chat, so I prefer them to bigger ones.
  • I prefer short arrangements. I hate something blocking my view in the middle of the table.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

I guess it depends on your budget? I did a mix of high and low arrangements. I did three high arrangements, one for each of the parent tables and one for the table that sat the bridal party and their SOs and the rest were low arrangements. I thought it balanced out the room nicely. I feel like too many high arrangements (unless it's really spread out, could get visually overwhelming.

• I think that having half of the tables with large floral arrangements and half with just a floating flower in water would look really off balance. I'd get the impression that you ran out of money. I'd rather see all water arrangements, or all floral.

• I think that having half of the tables with large floral arrangements and half with just a floating flower in water would look really off balance. I'd get the impression that you ran out of money. I'd rather see all water arrangements, or all floral.

Agree, keep the same theme....all flowers or all water centerpieces.
  • You can go with like 75% short and have a few tall ones just for aesthetics. You will save even more money than just going half and half.
  • You can go with like 75% short and have a few tall ones just for aesthetics. You will save even more money than just going half and half.

I like this idea - I'd rather see the same but smaller size than something completely different with no relationship to the other style of centerpieces... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards