Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Day-of-Cordinator Review: Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning

Hi All!  I don't post much here, but I wanted to write a review for my DOC that I hired for my 10/24/09 because she was the best decision I made throughout my ENTIRE wedding-planning process.  I hired Pam with Celebrations Wedding & Event Planning in December of '08 because I read many online recommendations for DOC's/ wedding coordinators.  I met her and we immediately clicked- she has the perfect personality for event planning!
Even though I primarily hired her for setting up our reception site, she kept me organized and on schedule with all my DIY projects in the months leading up to our wedding date.  She collected most of my projects about a month out- which I am so thankful for because I tend to procrastinate and would have put them off to the last minute without a deadline. 
On our wedding day, she set up the reception location, came to the church to make sure everything there was set up properly, and made sure that our day ran smoothly and without any snags. 
Pam was really wonderful and I enjoyed working with her.  I would highly recommend her if you are serious about hiring a coordinator in the Austin area!
Her website is:
www.planningcelebrations.com- you can find her on the local vendors too.
Thanks for listening!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards