Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

I've heard about this.....

It's 3:17am and I am up reminiscing about the wedding. It was so fun and so beautiful and so perfect I want to do it again. Our engagement was super long (25 months) and I felt like it was never going to happen. But now that the day has come & gone I want it back!

There were just so many people I didn't have a chance to have any one-on-one time with & I didn't thank everyone for coming and I want to go back and extend the time of the wedding! Maybe it should have lasted 2 days. LOL

I just want to re-live the experience I guess.... I heard some women go through this, I just didn't think it would be me!
Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio

Re: I've heard about this.....

• Options
    Congrats!! I definitely went through the same thing you are for the first couple of days after the wedding (our engagement was only 12 months, though.)

Just try to focus on this wonderful new chapter of your life, but it's okay to reminisce sometimes! After all, your wedding is one of the most fabulous days of your life...it's only natural to look back on it fondly.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    I am definitely feeling you, girl. Sometimes I think all of that planning and hard work to go by so fast like that in a blink of an eye....wow.

We didn't get to greet everyone either, but definitely wrote detailed and thoughtful thank-you notes to each one.

Like pp said, just try to focus on settling in as a married couple and pull out the pics every now and then to remember your special day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards