Chit Chat

#TBT

Re: #TBT

• pinkcow13pinkcow13 The Concrete Jungle member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer

pinkcow13 said:

#tbt

image.image.
    I watched the babysitter's club movie on Netflix the other night...It was just as awesome as I remembered it being.
    I watched the BSB movie a few months ago, and sang all the words to the song. TBT indeed.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

plainjane0415
  • beachyone15beachyone15 TEXAS (the home of my exes) member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    I had a shit-ton of these...

and I might have owned a few of these too...you know, for when I was feeling fancy.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

charlieyankee03erinlin25
  • sophhabobophasophhabobopha The Midwestern tundra member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
  • sophhabobophasophhabobopha The Midwestern tundra member
    edited March 2015
    OH MY FUCK HOW COULD I FORGET THESE BAD BOYS
  • arrippaarrippa Sam Adams Craft Commonwealth member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer

I actually know people who have never heard of this movie.

I just read when pulling up this picture that Disney is remaking it.

esstee33
  • princessleia22princessleia22 Oceanfront Property in Arizona member
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 1000 Comments First Answer

I was just telling DH that we need to find and watch Howard the Duck... he doesn't agree.

erinlin25
  • princessleia22princessleia22 Oceanfront Property in Arizona member
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 1000 Comments First Answer

This just came across my facebook and I thought it appropriate to share here:

emmaaa
  • ashley8918ashley8918 Chicago Suburbs member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    arrippa said:

I actually know people who have never heard of this movie.

I just read when pulling up this picture that Disney is remaking it.

Add me to that list.
  • WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl The Cold North member
    Knottie Warrior 2500 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers

Why did we all wear Mom jeans back then??  These are horrible!!  But I love that show too.  

climbingsingle
  • Cookie PusherCookie Pusher Looking over your shoulder member
    Ninth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Thanks for making me feel old today, everyone. As if creaking, cracking, and popping every time I stood up from my desk wasn't enough...
    ~*~*~*~*~

mikenbergeresstee33
  • edited March 2015
    How's this for old?  Roller racer for a scooter. 

Red haired cabbage patch kid. SHE MUST HAVE RED HAIR.  If it was a brunette or a blonde cabbage patch kid, she would be orphaned at the bottom of my toy box.  I only wanted a red haired one, and they were all named Marisa.

Pogoballs... never was breaking your neck so much fun.

I was going to marry He-man.

IOU SWEATSHIRTS!!! Unfortunately, my parents could only afford this after it had gone out of style.

Hypercolor sweatshirts were the most disgusting thing to ever be marketed... yet teenagers bought them. Ahhh... technology!

And you weren't somebody unless you bought a Trapper Keeper. Durable metal three ring binder for school?  No thanks. I'll take the plastic ring binder that will break within one month after my parents bought it, and I'll never be able to velcro the damn thing shut... but hey, it has a sweet ass design on it! 

novella1186emmaaaflyingfoxeserinlin25

You have no idea how mad I was when I got my first Chia Pet and it didn't grow that fast. 
    themuffinman16ashley8918
  • plainjane0415plainjane0415 The hills of Tennessee member
    Is it bad that I wish stirrup leggings still existed?  I hate it when the bottoms of my leggings ride up and look like capri pants.
    emmaaaesstee33
  • Is it bad that I wish stirrup leggings still existed?  I hate it when the bottoms of my leggings ride up and look like capri pants.
    Here ya go. Enjoy!
  • plainjane0415plainjane0415 The hills of Tennessee member
    @novella1186, you are a lifesaver! ;)
    novella1186
    BUTTERFLY CLIPS!!
    Book Orders
    Gym Class Staple
    *********************************************************************************

novella1186thisismynickname2flyingfoxesesstee33
  • mikenbergermikenberger In a f'n cornfield member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer

Is it bad that I wish stirrup leggings still existed?  I hate it when the bottoms of my leggings ride up and look like capri pants.

I have a coworker in her early 20s, I think she's 22. She mentioned this gem to me the other day:
    "I wish I had a shirt that snapped at the bottom. I hate how my tank top rides up all the time." 

When I told her that these shirts actually existed at one point and that most of us hated them. Nothing like being in the bathroom in elementary school and fiddling around trying to snap yourself. And then I did a Google search and bodysuits are STILL being made. When will this travesty end?

climbingsingleesstee33
  • Is it bad that I wish stirrup leggings still existed?  I hate it when the bottoms of my leggings ride up and look like capri pants.

I have a coworker in her early 20s, I think she's 22. She mentioned this gem to me the other day:
    "I wish I had a shirt that snapped at the bottom. I hate how my tank top rides up all the time." 

When I told her that these shirts actually existed at one point and that most of us hated them. Nothing like being in the bathroom in elementary school and fiddling around trying to snap yourself. And then I did a Google search and bodysuits are STILL being made. When will this travesty end?
    I JUST bought a shirt like that from H&M yesterday. 
  • WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl The Cold North member
    Knottie Warrior 2500 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers

BUTTERFLY CLIPS!!
    Book Orders
    Gym Class Staple
    Book orders and scooters still exist in my school.  We use the scooters from K-9 too.  Nothing in funnier than watching your athletic grade 8/9's exhausted from trying to scooter around without falling off

• mikenbergermikenberger In a f'n cornfield member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer

I liked you Novella. I really did. I had hopes for us.

themuffinman16plainjane0415climbingsinglenovella1186
  • climbingsingleclimbingsingle NYC 'burbs member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    I had a pair of these that I wore EVERYWHERE. 

Ah, I loved them. And these too:

Painter pants! 

esstee33
  • climbingsingleclimbingsingle NYC 'burbs member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Oh and this too 

I liked you Novella. I really did. I had hopes for us.
    Lol it's the only way I can wear a skirt. When I try to tuck my shirt in myself it looks stupid and weird. So I cheat. Whatev. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards