New Jersey
Options

HELP-Videographer and Florist Suggestions!

I'm getting married next year and am looking for a great affordable videographer in the North Jersey area. Also if anyone knows of a great florist they could recommend, that would be great too.

Thoughts on how many videographers? one or two?

Thank you!

Re: HELP-Videographer and Florist Suggestions!

• Options
    We are using Kahn and he has different prices.  We are also only having 1 videographer.  
    For flowers we are using Nathan at Avenue Florist and he is very affordable.  The price he gave us I couldn't beat anywhere...and trust me I need a lot of flowers with about 30 centerpieces.
  • Options

I second Avenue. We were very pleased with the quality and price.

For video we used Live Picture Studios and highly recommend them. We had 2 videographers which I think is better to capture moments from different angles.

• Options
    I am a huge fan of A Touch of Elegance florists out of Randolph, NJ. I'm using them for my own wedding, and am so, so pleased!  You should give them a call.

Have fun!
  • Options
    We are also using Kaan Tulgar and Avenue Florist! Avenue Florist is definetly the cheapest and he is so talented too!  They are both incredible vendors!
  • Options
    futurekapoc1futurekapoc1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2015
    We went with Perla & Co. - very beautiful, reasonably priced and she even threw in some extras for us.  Definitely recommend!!
  • Options
    Laurie at Laurelwood is amazing and extremely affordable! My flowers were beyond amazing.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards