Chit Chat
Options

TMI/NSFW/ Avoid if pee and sex talk bugs you**

Re: TMI/NSFW/ Avoid if pee and sex talk bugs you**

• Options

I must say that I am fairly grossed out by most bodily fluids. While I certainly don't mind discussing them, this is usually my reaction while doing so:

I am clearly 12.

Or just human.
  • Options

I must say that I am fairly grossed out by most bodily fluids. While I certainly don't mind discussing them, this is usually my reaction while doing so:

I am clearly 12.

True story. The body does all kinds of weird WTF stuff. It's rather amazing. And cringe worthy, some of it. But doesn't mean it can't be discussed among adults. Even though the idea of squirting makes me giggle. And when I've found that among my guy friends, when they find a squirter, it's like hitting the jackpot. They are just overwhelmed with joy. 

• Options
    KatieinBklnKatieinBkln member
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015

I am clearly 12.

True story. The body does all kinds of weird WTF stuff. It's rather amazing. And cringe worthy, some of it. But doesn't mean it can't be discussed among adults. Even though the idea of squirting makes me giggle. And when I've found that among my guy friends, when they find a squirter, it's like hitting the jackpot. They are just overwhelmed with joy. 

Aaaaand the bolded is why I never wanted to have sex with many people. The notion that they're running out and telling their friends what goes on in bed with me is far, FAR grosser to me than the fact that human bodies excrete stuff sometimes.

Ugh.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015

I am clearly 12.

I've heard that from guys also. One explained it like proof that he did a good job or something, because otherwise they can't actually know for sure that she really did orgasm and wasn't faking it. 

• Options
    I'll give you that bodily functions are gross. I can't even handle tame bodily fluids like spit, myself. Like, "I have a hard time watching myself brush my teeth" can't handle spit. So yes, this particular bodily function is a thing I find gross. There was a whole thread a few months back that was talking about jizz. I could not read that thread without wanting to vomit. Not "ew, I just threw up in my mouth a little, tee hee," but actually having to close my TK window and do anti-barf breathing exercises at work. But I didn't see anyone - myself included - acting like jizz is not okay, because it's a totally normal reaction to stimulation in the male half of our species.

And frankly, I know how much it fucking sucks to be so uncomfortable with your body and its functions as a sexual creature that you feel like you can't let go and enjoy it with the man you want to spend your life having exclusive sex with. I'm not going to buy into the idea that just because something's gross, means it's off limits for discussing, because that's how you end up with poor shmucks like me.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

I'll give you that bodily functions are gross. I can't even handle tame bodily fluids like spit, myself. Like, "I have a hard time watching myself brush my teeth" can't handle spit. So yes, this particular bodily function is a thing I find gross. There was a whole thread a few months back that was talking about jizz. I could not read that thread without wanting to vomit. Not "ew, I just threw up in my mouth a little, tee hee," but actually having to close my TK window and do anti-barf breathing exercises at work. But I didn't see anyone - myself included - acting like jizz is not okay, because it's a totally normal reaction to stimulation in the male half of our species.

And frankly, I know how much it fucking sucks to be so uncomfortable with your body and its functions as a sexual creature that you feel like you can't let go and enjoy it with the man you want to spend your life having exclusive sex with. I'm not going to buy into the idea that just because something's gross, means it's off limits for discussing, because that's how you end up with poor shmucks like me.
    No one said that it was off limits for discussing, though. People just questioned if HERE was the best place. I mean, sure, you CAN. But she was asking about a biological fact, not opinions.
  • Options
    And the more sexually aroused a person is, the less likely they are to be grossed out.

• Options
    Sorry to not be more specific in my title, I thought TMI/NSFW was enough but I edited it.  Female sexuality and vaginas are hardly ever really talked about, let alone "mishaps" in bed.  Sorry if that is gross, and I understand bodily fluids are gross to a point to most people.  I had an incident and am extremely embarrassed right now, but I thought it'd be better not to just choke it down and not let myself get aroused by my future partner out of fear of fucking peeing on them.  I posted I guess wondering if anyone had any experience with it.
  • Options
    doeydo said:

Sorry to not be more specific in my title, I thought TMI/NSFW was enough but I edited it.  Female sexuality and vaginas are hardly ever really talked about, let alone "mishaps" in bed.  Sorry if that is gross, and I understand bodily fluids are gross to a point to most people.  I had an incident and am extremely embarrassed right now, but I thought it'd be better not to just choke it down and not let myself get aroused by my future partner out of fear of fucking peeing on them.  I posted I guess wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

1.) Don't feel embarrassed by your body. Like I said, I will talk bodily functions all day but still make a "yuck" face because I am 12.

2.) Does the bolded mean what I think it means? (I hope so)

3.) To answer your original question, I think I've read that squirting happens when there is g-spot stimulation. I could be totally off with this, but I have also heard that it feels like you are going to pee.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I am clearly 12.

Had an ex like this that was determined to make this happen. I think a lot of guys have this mindset.  Because vaginas are like vending machines- put the right coins in and orgasms/badges of honor and manhood come out.

Anyway. Not something I'm experienced with but I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

• Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015

doeydo said:

1.) Don't feel embarrassed by your body. Like I said, I will talk bodily functions all day but still make a "yuck" face because I am 12.

3.) To answer your original question, I think I've read that squirting happens when there is g-spot stimulation. I could be totally off with this, but I have also heard that it feels like you are going to pee.

It feels like you're going to pee before it happens, like in the lead-up to it, but while it's happening it's a little bit of a different feeling.
  • Options
    @esstee33 That's good to know! I know almost nothing about squirting.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    esstee33 said:

doeydo said:

It feels like you're going to pee before it happens, like in the lead-up to it, but while it's happening it's a little bit of a different feeling.
    Yep. My experience has been pretty much this.

And don't be embarrassed. It sucks to feel like you can't or shouldn't get aroused simply because you might have a "mishap". Hell. I coughed cum all over FI's chest once. THAT'S a mishap. Squirting isn't really a mishap if you're prepared with a towel or something. It's just something you do when the sex you're getting is really really good.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

doeydo said:

Can I start a sex thread?  

OK, squirting.  How do you know it is actually squirting and not pee?  Just from clitoral stimulation.  I tried Googling but it is all different answers from probably not so great resources.

Aaaaand back to the OP. Yes, you can, but I question if this is the best place, and people will probably be grossed out. There have been recent studies on the subject that suggest that yes, it's pee. One of those was posted here: 

Lol I was looking for that paper. Last I read, several academic sources were saying that it's basically pee.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    doeydo said:

Aw, try not to be embarrassed. Our bladders are very close to our uteri, so if it was full and he was on top, well shit happens. Even more so if your uterus is retroverted and slightly tilted to one side. . .like mine!

And if it was female ejaculate and not just pee, well I think that means you had a grand old time ;-)

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options

esstee33 said:

doeydo said:

And don't be embarrassed. It sucks to feel like you can't or shouldn't get aroused simply because you might have a "mishap". Hell. I coughed cum all over FI's chest once. THAT'S a mishap. Squirting isn't really a mishap if you're prepared with a towel or something. It's just something you do when the sex you're getting is really really good.
    This made me lol that I almost peed my pants. . .whoops! I hope you both could laugh about it at the time. Sex shouldn't be as super cereal as particle physics, right?!

• Options

esstee33 said:

doeydo said:

Same here re: feels like you're gonna pee, but then different. Though I've only actually squirted once (on the bathroom rug actually b/c H was fast asleep and I was ridiculously horny so grabbed a toy and ran in there), I frequently get close to it at other times or I guess I 'gush' as another described it. It's only really gotten distance the one time.
  • Options

I can't help but just find it a little discouraging that natural female sexuality is seen as such an inherently disgusting subject by so many.

It has nothing to do with it being female and more to do with the fact that many natural biological acts or functions are just gross, period. Just because something is natural doesn't mean it's inherently ethereal and beautiful. And just because someone says something is gross doesn't mean it's shameful.

Sex, child birth, shitting, farting, vomiting, are all natural, and they are all pretty gross. Squirting bodily fluids, be it semen, snot, mucus, spit, blood, or vaginal juices, is pretty gross.

As a biologist I've seen and done some gross shit in my day!
    I suppose the difference is that I wouldn't go into a topic asking about afterbirth or food poisoning with a bunch of grossed out gifs.

Is stuff gross sometimes? Sure. But do you have to point that out in a topic in which someone asked a question that they are clearly sensitive about? No.
    The OP was just a question and gave no indication of being sensitive on the subject, so people just posted their reactions.

• Options

I can't help but just find it a little discouraging that natural female sexuality is seen as such an inherently disgusting subject by so many.

It has nothing to do with it being female and more to do with the fact that many natural biological acts or functions are just gross, period. Just because something is natural doesn't mean it's inherently ethereal and beautiful. And just because someone says something is gross doesn't mean it's shameful.

Sex, child birth, shitting, farting, vomiting, are all natural, and they are all pretty gross. Squirting bodily fluids, be it semen, snot, mucus, spit, blood, or vaginal juices, is pretty gross.

As a biologist I've seen and done some gross shit in my day!
    I suppose the difference is that I wouldn't go into a topic asking about afterbirth or food poisoning with a bunch of grossed out gifs.

Is stuff gross sometimes? Sure. But do you have to point that out in a topic in which someone asked a question that they are clearly sensitive about? No.
    The OP was just a question and gave no indication of being sensitive on the subject, so people just posted their reactions.
    Precisely. And, like, I'm sensitive about plenty of things, but I don't expect every person on the internet to accommodate that sensitivity or white knight for me when some don't. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards