Flowers
Options

Flowers Help for wedding in October

Hi! My wedding is in October this year, and I was wondering what kind of flowers if any of you know will be in season? We haven't spoken to a florist yet, but I wanted to get a good idea of what we'll be able to get in that season. 

I also really like these flowers, but I don't know what type of flowers they are, do any of you know?

Re: Flowers Help for wedding in October

• Options
    The large white flower in the front is an anemone.  The round pink flowers are ranunculus.  The light pink flower in the back right is stock.

• Options
    Thank you Maggie0829!
  • Options

I think I see some bleeding hearts in there, also. 

Unfortunately, although those are gorgeous (I LOVE ranunculus), they're all typically spring flowers.  Anemones are in season from winter to early spring, ranunculus through the spring.

So it just depends on your budget.  You can GET them, but they'll be more expensive.

We were married in October, and went with roses (my favourite), which look similar to ranunculus.  My bouquet's in my profile pic - our florist used some fun filler (spray roses and some hilarious little ball things).  My bridesmaids carried various colours of roses, also.

**The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
  • Options

I think I see some bleeding hearts in there, also. 

Unfortunately, although those are gorgeous (I LOVE ranunculus), they're all typically spring flowers.  Anemones are in season from winter to early spring, ranunculus through the spring.

So it just depends on your budget.  You can GET them, but they'll be more expensive.

We were married in October, and went with roses (my favourite), which look similar to ranunculus.  My bouquet's in my profile pic - our florist used some fun filler (spray roses and some hilarious little ball things).  My bridesmaids carried various colours of roses, also.

And not nearly as nice of quality as you would find if you got them in season.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards