Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

The Mill in Spring Lake, NJ is THE place to get married!

My husband and I were married in March 2011 at The Mill and we have nothing but positive feedback to share. The location is like no other, you have the entire place to yourself! I felt very special knowing that we were the ONLY couple getting married. The cocktail hour room is glass, ceiling to floor overlooking a beautiful lake with a fountain and 2 swans!

Once you are finished there, these huge frosted doors open to a beautiful ballroom complete with windows overlooking the lake and a brand new dance floor. We opted for a light for the dance floor and it looked amazing with the color! The room gives you an intimate feeling…you really felt the love throughout!

The service was top notch. We were catered to in every way, not just because we were the bride the groom. ALL of my guests commented on the level of service they received. The food was fantastic and hot!

All in all, our wedding night was everything we dreamed of and more. I have The Mill and Mr. Rodgers to thank for that. We still go back for happy hour once in awhile and sneak upstairs to relive our moment.

I would recommend The Mill to ANY couple. They just “get it” and give you the feeling that you want to have on your special day! Thank you again for an unforgettable wedding reception!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards