Chit Chat
Options

When it Rains it Pours/Engagement Pics!

First I wanted to share excitement because we got our engagement pics done this weekend! One of my friends is trying to build her portfolio and i wanted to see her so I flew her out on Friday.. Poor girl hit the ground and we had to go straight to the ER because my dad got into a fight with a trailer that he lost and needed 12 stitches in  his head.. then we got home and the dog was acting all sorts of weird so off to the vet.. 105.2 fever, dehydrated, now on antibiotics. 

It was a nightmare of a day, lucky my boss is awesome and just said family comes first and the pup even perked up for the pics on Saturday (two of my faves below because who doesn't love HP and owl sweaters).

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When it Rains it Pours/Engagement Pics!

• Options
    Cute pics!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you had a stressful weekend! But the pics look great!
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options

First I wanted to share excitement because we got our engagement pics done this weekend! One of my friends is trying to build her portfolio and i wanted to see her so I flew her out on Friday.. Poor girl hit the ground and we had to go straight to the ER because my dad got into a fight with a trailer that he lost and needed 12 stitches in  his head.. then we got home and the dog was acting all sorts of weird so off to the vet.. 105.2 fever, dehydrated, now on antibiotics. 

It was a nightmare of a day, lucky my boss is awesome and just said family comes first and the pup even perked up for the pics on Saturday (two of my faves below because who doesn't love HP and owl sweaters).

Wow, major reading fail.  I definitely read it as though your friend literally hit the ground.  Like she somehow fell while getting out of the plane?  Yikes, get it together JC.

Your pics look great!  So cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Love them.  And your stupidly cute dog too.  

• Options
    Thanks everyone! Crazy Friday but the photos were fun and everyone is semi healthy again!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aw hope your doggie is doing better. The pics look great, you guys are so cute!!

• Options
    Love the pics! and your dog is adorable!
  • Options
    Lovely pictures!

• Options
    Ummmmm....I WANT YOUR HAIR!

• Options
    Those are precious! And it looks like your dog cooperated a lot more than ours did lol
    Anniversary

• Options
    You guys look great and I love the background! And your doggie is too cute!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Wow- where do you guys live?  That is an amazing background- lucky, lucky!!
  • Options
    Gahhh I love your hair! And dog! And pictures! They look so lovely 
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • Options
    Double love for the HP book!

Your pictures look gorgeous! Love the background and you two look so happy :)
  • Options
    @Inixon8 it was so windy which is weird for this area and for some reason my hair decided to work that day? Trust me, normally it has a mind of it's own, poor FI spent most of the day saying "your hair is in my mouth" (some of the pics were straight up Medusa!).

@theycallmelinz I think the only reason she was so good and just sitting there is because she didn't feel good, I felt so bad for her but it made the pics really easy!

Thanks again everyone, we live in northern Idaho, this is a lake just down the hill from our house. Our area made it pretty dang easy to pick a spot! The pup is almost back to 100% which makes me happy, and dad gets his stitches out next week!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    anjemon said:

Double love for the HP book!

Your pictures look gorgeous! Love the background and you two look so happy :)
    I am such a nerd when it comes to HP! Had to make it into the pics and this is totally how fishing goes.. I get bored and pull out a book after about 10min :) And thank you, we had a lot of fun taking them even though it was freezing and windy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I love the pics! I ditto PPs, I have major hair envy!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for all the hair compliments everyone.. *blushing*.. it's a pain in the ass 95% of the time.. does any one have any brilliant ideas for "taming the beast" for the wedding?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome pics!!!! 
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards