Chit Chat
Options

Poll - do you peek?

2»

Re: Poll - do you peek?

• Options
    littlepep said:

pinkcow13 said:

Thanks to this thread, I just peeked lol.

Me too! I totally just went and peeked. It was fun. I'm going to do it again. 
    No one's purchased anything yet :(

This totally means I get another shower, right?? ;)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    pinkcow13 said:

littlepep said:

pinkcow13 said:

DO OVER!!! You deserve it girl. This time make sure you extra highlight the registry. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pinkcow13 said:

littlepep said:

pinkcow13 said:

It's cuz you haven't linked it here. I'll totally buy you something. :)

• Options
    I was trying my damndest to have self control. I wanted to be surprised and not opening gifts waiting for my favorite one. Plus I'm a terrible actress so people probably would have known if I knew what everything was. 

Then my sister told me I needed to add more because there wasn't much left. It automatically pulls up the full list (with "Purchased" or whatever indicated) when I log into my registry online, so it was SO HARD not to look. I looked for like one second and saw that the steam mop had been purchased. The steam mop was the one awesome expensive thing I'd wanted. But other than that I managed to control myself.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options

I just did mine recently, and still working on it, so I answered yes, even though only 2 things have actually been purchased, but some stuff has already gone out of stock!

The very first thing bought off my registry, before I even put it up on my website, was a doormat that says "We like big mutts and we cannot lie."

I haven't received it yet, so I have no idea who was stalking my registries before I even gave them out!

My shower isn't for almost 2 months, either.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    pinkcow13pinkcow13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015

pinkcow13 said:

littlepep said:

pinkcow13 said:

It's cuz you haven't linked it here. I'll totally buy you something. :)
    image.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I just sent my STDs yesterday so nobody has bought anything, but hell yes I will look.  Plus, since we're still about 5.5 months out, I'll need to make sure out of stock stuff doesn't stay on there.  I'm registered with Amazon, Target, and Crate and Barrel and all 3 seem to run out of things.
    Married 9.12.15
  • Options

I just sent my STDs yesterday so nobody has bought anything, but hell yes I will look.  Plus, since we're still about 5.5 months out, I'll need to make sure out of stock stuff doesn't stay on there.  I'm registered with Amazon, Target, and Crate and Barrel and all 3 seem to run out of things.

I read Cracker Barrel and got really excited that you registered for cheese.
    Um, I wish!!!  Is registering for food against etiquette?
    Married 9.12.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards