Not Engaged Yet

Best Invention Ever

When this thread gets found by some random lurker who steals my adventure, I will probably be sad, but I frankly don't have enough time or money to put into this one:

We have pee sticks to tell us if we are pregnant...or ovulating.

We need at home pee sticks to just diagnose us when we are sick.  SO much cheaper than doctors.

Flaws: not all disorders are detectable in urine and I am NOT selling a blood dipper or something.  I don't believe in using blood in my process!

I came across this idea in my brain while I was waiting for a pregnancy test this morning.  Since we just bought a house and are now buying a car, I just really had to make sure I wasn't pregnant too.  We are in the clear. for now.

What invention would you make if you had unlimited funds and could bend the laws of science a bit if necessary?
I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton

Re: Best Invention Ever

• My invention would be something to prevent sun glare while driving, no matter the time of day.   
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Apparently H's younger sister developed a cupcake carrier long before cupcakes became a "thing". She sent it off to Rubbermaid or one of those plastic container companies and got a form letter back saying thanks but no thanks and lo and behold 5 years later - cupcake carriers everywhere!

I'm not very invention-oriented. @Dignity100 cough-drop gum sounds perfect!! According to Google, a patent already exists for it too.

I'll need to think on this one I guess. :)

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015

I wish the microwave thing that makes a big bowl of chicken instantly out of nothing, from The Fifth Element, was real.

I'd be like:

Or the one from Spy Kids.

• @labro WHAT?! You're almost related to cupcake carrier dynasty ?! Shame shame on Rubbermaid for not paying her royalties :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • labrolabro member

@labro WHAT?! You're almost related to cupcake carrier dynasty ?! Shame shame on Rubbermaid for not paying her royalties :)

I KNOW! I should be rich!!! Then I could be a rich OMH!

• Instant make up? No effort required?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @AuroraRose41 and then places the folded clothes neatly in your 12 yr old son's drawers since he doesn't seem to understand that piece of the puzzle. Yes?? Awesome.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I remember I had to write an essay like this back in like 5th or 6th grade (2000-2001). I wrote an essay about inventing an e-reader with textbook "cartridges" that would also be downloadable onto the device itself instead of having to carry heavy books around in your backpack. I was so mad when the Kindle came out in 2007, even though it was probably already in development by the time I had written that essay. 

FI and I came up with an idea recently though after seeing a washer/dryer combo connected to smartphones in Lowe's (we kind of kept piggybacking off of each other). Basically you can control the washer and dryer through an app on your phone. We would take it a step further and have robotic arms of sorts move the wet laundry to the dryer automatically, and then from there to the laundry basket. Maybe with a folding/sorting option too. 
    I would literally give all my money for something like this. I HATE laundry and it's never ending!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @Dignity100 I like that invention! I chew on all the hard candies before I hardly get to the core of them. I think I'm just impatient lol.

I think I need an automatic hair stylist box. I just stick my head in the box and my hair comes out looking like this every single morning in 2 minutes.

• A cure for the common cold.

Anniversary

• labrolabro member

@Dignity100 I like that invention! I chew on all the hard candies before I hardly get to the core of them. I think I'm just impatient lol.

I think I need an automatic hair stylist box. I just stick my head in the box and my hair comes out looking like this every single morning in 2 minutes.

I vote @southernpeach89's idea the best idea ever. Because who doesn't want perfect hair every day?

• labro said:

@Dignity100 I like that invention! I chew on all the hard candies before I hardly get to the core of them. I think I'm just impatient lol.

I vote @southernpeach89's idea the best idea ever. Because who doesn't want perfect hair every day?
    I need this today. I totally walked into a meeting with partially wet hair this morning. 

• labro said:

I need this today. I totally walked into a meeting with partially wet hair this morning. 
    I frequently do this... Instead of bothering to dry my hair, I'll just put it in a wet ponytail and run out the door. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards