Knottie Tech Help

Wedding Website Guest Book

Does anyone know when this feature is coming back?? The only reason I decided to make a wedding website is because I saw somebody else's who used the previous version and had a cool guest book where people could write comments online. All it says is that it will be up soon, but I keep on waiting and waiting.

Any insight??

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Website Guest Book

• I'd love to know that too... @KnotRiley, are there any plans on integrating a guestbook? I thought I read something somewhere that it is being worked on... Thanks! 
    - The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 
  • Hi all,

This is something that's currently being worked on but unfortunately I do not have an ETA for when it will be live. Really sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks!
    KR
  • This is also the reason I chose TheKnot for my wedding website.  I'm really frustrated!  Also, I was under the impression that guests could use an app to upload pictures.  Is this feature also gone??  Thanks!

Laura
  • This is also the reason I chose TheKnot for my wedding website.  I'm really frustrated!  Also, I was under the impression that guests could use an app to upload pictures.  Is this feature also gone??  Thanks!

Laura
    Hi Laura,

You can share Instagram photos from guests on your wedding website. Go to your Photo Albums page, create a new album, and add a wedding hashtag to share these.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks,
    KH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards