Connecticut

Who's your favorite band or DJ in your area?

Hi Knotties!

In honor of our new Top 10 Wedding Songs for 2015 list, we want to know: Are you going with a band or a DJ? If you’ve already hired your musicians or DJ, tell us who it is in the comments below to help give other local Knotties some great ideas and referrals.

Oh, and if you’re getting close to the date and you’ve already made your must-play list for the reception, head over to our Wedding Music Board to share!

Re: Who's your favorite band or DJ in your area?

• We booked DJ Melee for our date!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dave from www.spindoctorentertainment.com  Hands down one of the Best in Ct... And his Photobooth and Uplighting are amazing also...
  • I booked After Hours DJ.  I have been to two weddings where they (Sal specifically) DJ'd and both were flawless and had people on the dance floor all night.  I can't compare them to other big name DJs in the area,  but I do like them because they have two people there, the guy in charge is basically the host of the wedding and make sure everyone is where they're supposed to be and things happen when they're supposed to happen.  Then there is a second person who actually plays the music.  They are very professional and had an hour long sit down meeting with us where the described the play by play of the whole evening and gave us ideas we hadn't even thought of.  

Like I said, I can't compare them to other big name DJs in the area,  but I was just at a wedding with some random guy DJing and it was literally the worst thing I ever heard.  The dance floor was empty all night and we didn't even know when the bride was cutting her cake.  That was when I realized how important the DJ really is and that its not something you want to skimp out on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards