Nevada-Las Vegas

Getting closer.

As the days get closer I grow more anxious in my guest being on time. I come from a very conservative but supportive family who don't really like Vegas (the strip). So most of them are driving up the morning of. We live in California 2 hours away for them. But some of them are not the most punctual and think all weddings are supposed to run a little behind.
Not in Vegas though. Lol. I've told the, the cordinator will be closing the door @11:29:59 am lol and no one will be allowed in after. Which is true. But I feel they don't take truth in it? Anyone having this problem?

Re: Getting closer.

• I have this fear too (despite the fact they will all be there already and many in the same hotel!). I too have said that I am closing the doors at 6pm as punctuality is VERY important to me and is a sign of disrespect. I have emphasized (and will do so again the day before and morning of) that I WILL be having the doors closed on time. We will see how this goes next week haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ha! I know what you mean!  My future father in law and his girlfriend are leaving in the morning from LA and the ceremony is at 3:30pm.  Everyone has to be there at 3.  I know time will go by quickly on that day.  I guess we should text everyone day of.  
  • My wedding started 20 minutes late because of my step mother.  The other 123 guests figured out how to arrive on time, her (and my dad) did not.  In hindsight, I'd have started without them because my wife was sitting around freaking out wondering why the ceremony hadn't started.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards