Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Has anyone used either of these coordinators?

I'm looking into The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren, as well as Significant Events of Texas (Meredith is personally available for my date). Any recommendations for either? 

Re: Has anyone used either of these coordinators?

• Options
    I looked into Significant Events but they weren't available for my date.  I don't know about the others, but heard great things about Sig. Events.

I found my coordinator at a friends wedding and I LOVED her!  (Still do!)  She's under $1000 and did more than I could have ever asked for. Amy Lacey Weddings.  If these others don't work out, try her.  She's awesome!  
  • Options
    I know several brides that have used/are using Courtney Shelton for their wedding. She is the coordinator for mine as well! www.alwaysnforeverevents.com.
  • Options
    I'm using Amy with Amy Lacey Weddings.  She's very affordable.  I met with a few others but I felt like Amy's personality fit better with ours than the other planners I met with.  They seemed to uptight and pretentious. Amy is really laid back and fun!
  • Options
    Our wedding was Oct 24, 2015. We used Amy Lacey @ Amylaceyweddings.com based on another reviewers recommendation. In fact, the reviewer said to fire your current coordinator and hire Amy! 
     I really can't say this enough, but she saved our wedding day. So many things were left at the last minute, and she pulled us through where no one noticed. I can't say this enough, you will absolutely love her. She is organized and professional, but most of all one of the nicest people I have met. Kudos to you Amy! And thank you from the bottom of our heart, we love you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards