Florida-South Florida
Options

How to ask a bridesmaid to step down

I asked a friend to be apart of me wedding when I first got engaged since then she did something REALLY crappy to me at work I.e. stealing behind my back and I no longer want her to be apart of my wedding party and frankly not at the wedding at all. How do I tell her all of this without sounding like a total bitch not that she doesn't deserve it its just not who I am. I will not meet up with her I'm going to text her and I don't care. I would just like an appropriate way to inform her she is no longer apart of it.

Re: How to ask a bridesmaid to step down

• Options
    So is what she did a friendship ending move? I suggest looking over at the Wedding Party board and the Moms and Maids. There is not an "appropriate way" to tell someone this, however, if you already want to cut the ties of the friendship (which is sounds like you do), then go ahead and do that. 

Actual stealing of my property? Yeah, I would probably cut ties with that person. 

imageimage

• Options

My question is who did she steal from?  Was it you?  Or just stole something from work in general?  I'm just curious to know....what was it she stole? And is the item that big of a deal to end a friendship over (as previously posted)?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards