Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

My mom won't stop talking about how bad my wedding was

I think this is more of a vent than anything else.
I got married in June, and I loved my wedding day. My mom paid for the entire wedding and as a result, was a huge control freak throughout the entire wedding process. I just didn't have the energy to fight with her. In a nutshell, I wasn't "allowed" to have a sweetheart table, wasn't allowed to wear dangling earrings, wasn't allowed to have the guys wear suits. 
I could seriously go on and on. I look at my wedding pictures and think DAMN! I should have told my mom to F off and I should have worn those earrings I wanted.
Anyway, I digress... I'm 30 years old. I should have told my mom to shut up.
There were a few hiccups with my wedding day. My makeup artist didn't show up, so my sister did my makeup, the limo broke down, some of the food was bad, and the DJ played bad music for a few hours.
My mom won't get over it. My sister is engaged and she keeps saying: "Now we know what NOT to do." My grandpa said after the wedding: "your wedding was beautiful." Every time someone says something along those lines, my mom perks up: "it was nice, but it wasn't perfect!!!!"

My mom was a nut case on my wedding day. I didn't even see her. She was OBSESSED about her hair and makeup, so much so that she missed all of the home shots with the photographer. She was stressed out, cranky and she actually ruined my getting ready time at home. She was just such a crazy stressed out person. 

UGH. Sorry. This turned out to be a major vent than anything else. I'm thankful that my mom paid for the wedding, but honestly, she ruined parts of it for me, and she's still taking shots at my wedding, and everything that went wrong.