Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Things to do with guests?

We will be having one night and one day with our guests besides the ceremony day. What should we do in Vegas with all of our guests? My fiancé thinks everyone should do what they want to do, but I feel like I should have at least one or two things planned to do.

Thank you!

Re: Things to do with guests?

• Options
    We did a few optional things like meet at the pool, play beer pong and walked the strip. We just group messaged people to tell them what we were doing if they wanted to join.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @hmgiffor EEEEKKKKK - You're Married!!! You hafta share pictures!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking about doing, cause the siblings and us will want to do things that our parents probably don't want to do. I did include a list of things to do for free or for less than $20 in Vegas on my wedding website.
  • Options
    I also set up a "Things to Do" section on our website! Might have a really casual beer 'n' snacks gathering the night before the wedding in our suite, for anyone who wants to stop by. Otherwise I was gonna go the same way as hmgiffor.
  • Options
    Yeah the night before I was thinking of having us all go out to outback steakhouse, which I know sounds silly, but the last two years my fiancé and I went to Las Vegas for our anniversaries and went to outback steakhouse at one point on our trips. Just seems like a tradition now :)
  • Options
    Vegas does not judge. You rock that Outback Steakhouse.
  • Options
    I plan on having an informal dinner at Peppermill Lounge. Not sure how big your group is, but the place is pretty swanky and is fun for first time Vegas-ers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards