Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Photography question- Do you think Bellagio will allow?

I heard that the Bellagio is getting strict with people taking wedding pictures in front of the fountain. I am getting married at the Bellagio and staying there. Our ceremony package only has the photographer just for the ceremony. My brother however, is a photographer. Do you think the Bellagio will give us a hard time if my brother takes pictures with his camera? (just a camera, no fancy set ups) He would be doing it for free and we wouldn't be paying him, and he's related to us. So in my head its kinda like a tourist taking pictures of other tourists, or am I wrong? Just don't want to have to pay an extra couple grand to take pictures in front of the fountains when my brother could do it for me.

Thank you!

Re: Photography question- Do you think Bellagio will allow?

• Options
    I sincerely doubt they'd have any issue with you getting photos taken in front of the fountains. I you tried to cut through and get them done in Picasso or whatever that restaurant is, then they're going to have an issue.

Just my two cents; don't know for sure.
  • Options
    Thank you, I talked to my fiance and he thinks we won't have any problems since we're not using a "professional" photographer, just my brother. 
  • Options
    Even if it were a professional photographer, I don't think they'd care unless you were interrupting one of the restaurants or the nightclubs or the valet or something.
  • Options
    I thought I saw a previous post about them cracking down on people taking photos recently. You may want to search the boards. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards