Wedding Woes
Options

Happy Wednesday

This job is cracking me up.  Yesterday was Spiderman cakes.  Tomorrow I'm talking to him while he drives.  Some of it is work, but he gets bored on long drives and likes to chat.

Max was just pretending to be a Ninja Turtle.  Flying fists and legs and "Hiyas" all around. 6let has his first field trip and M2 has her 4 yo check up.  They aren't babies anymore.

Speaking of babies: We visited friend's new baby Monday and Max insisted on holding a 3 wk old.  I held the baby while he put his arms under and he was in HEAVEN.  He talked to the baby, touched the toes, pointed out the body parts, more chatter, and more toe touching.  He's been talking about baby Lucas non-stop.

Re: Happy Wednesday

• Options
    Sounds like a sweet job, 6. 

At work, I'm preparing for my review and writing goals.  I don't suppose I should submit one that says I want to make more money and work less.

Last night, DH and I walked down to a neighbor's for "garage happy hour".  We met a couple of neighbors we hadn't met before and enjoyed a beautiful evening.  It was so nice out that there were a ton of folks out walking.  Nice to see everyone after the long winter.  

Tonight it's back to a volunteer gig at church after a Lent/Easter break.  I meet with middle schoolers, so it'll be fun to hear what they've been up to.
  • Options
    Morning.  How cute is Max? DefConn also loves teh babies. 

No DefConn in bed last night (got a few snuggles this morning :) ), but with the weather changes DH's snoring is out of control.  He also does this weird thing where he moans and groans in his sleep, which is just as bad as snoring.  The moaning makes me want to punch him.  So, I still had interrupted sleep. 

I need to cancel cable today. I also need to meal plan for the next week and a half and see what else I need to get this weekend for dinners.  

DH and I had a good chat last night after the kids were in bed.  
  • Options
    Max is too cute.

I'm doing some bridal shower diy today after my Wednesday errands.  I'm excited to finally get some things started.  I went around to all the stores yesterday and the day before to get supplies.  Invites should be going out today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    I found a new pizza place to try.  They have a 30in pizza.  Now I want to have a party just so I can get this giant pizza. 
  • Options
    I peed 6 times between 11pm and 6am. I'm not happy about that. I'm really tired.

I spent 45 minutes on the phone this morning with the pharmacy filling my heparin prescription. It's a giant clusterfuck and I'm PISSED. I had to speak to a supervisor and hopefully I will have a resolution by this afternoon. I'm still on the other blood thinner but being so close to delivery (seriously, I can go into labor now FFS), it's not a safe option as it's not reversible and I won't be able to get pain relief for more than 24 hours after my last injection.

On the plus its going to be pushing 70 degrees today. I'm loving having all of my windows open all of the time.
  • Options
    0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I love Mr. Max, he's such a cutie. 

I left work at 1:20 yesterday, ran around town, then went to my appointment.  Where the dr. went through the regular stuff for my yearly and then we chatted, and then she pulled out a scary instrument and ripped out that darn IUD.  And boy howdy did that hurt.  I forget how jacked up my cervix is (which doesn't bode well), but I was happy to see that little bugger on a kleenex.  I had to talk myself down from taking a pic of it for funsies.

How crazy is it that I went and finally bought TCOYF?  I should've done it earlier if I was thinking properly.  And also, H is all "we should wait a month".  *sigh*  FINE. 

Also, because I skipped out on work early, I actually worked at home for 90 minutes last night. Which never happens.
  • Options

but with the weather changes DH's snoring is out of control. 

Ugh, DH was snoring this morning, too.  And then DS woke up at 4:45, and I brought him in our bed because I was too tired to sit up with him.  He was alternately thrashy and dozy, so I didn't really get any more sleep.  I have to run to Target at lunch, and I'm betting I'll be hitting the Target Starbucks on my way in.

It's rainy here, a bad to day to have my hair down.  But I was tired of wearing it up, so it left it down anyway.  I predict ponytail by lunchtime.

My mother is having a rough time at work, so she decided she needs "grandkid time" to cheer her up this weekend.  So she's coming to DD's soccer game, and then back to our house.  My house is such a mess, and I can't think of a single thing I actually want to make for lunch.  So not up to having visitors, but oh well.  I'll figure it out.
  • Options
    Funny story:  both DH and I suffer from the allergy snores.  Usually he's worse, but this season seems to be all me, all the time.  

DH woke me up three times last week in one night to tell me to shift.  The last time I blew my nose, used some saline nasal spray, and took a drink of water.  Then I rolled over, looked right at him and said, "Don't wake me up again."  I barely remember this, but he said he felt seriously threatened.

He didn't wake me up again.  :D
  • Options
    JealousE of your Cabo trip.  I love it there.  I want to go back one day.  We had the best time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards