Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wishful Wednesday

2»

Re: Wishful Wednesday

• Options
    lavenderfields13 Try cheapcaribbean.com a lot of their deals include flights and stay at all inclusives.
  • Options
    @Keptinstitches Wow 10 days!!!! 
  • Options
    @AlPacina goods luck on your audition!

I wish:
    1) That they weren't renovating the apartment next to me RIGHT AFTER I worked my most hellish two nights to date. I just want to sleeeeep and I caaaan't :(
    2) That the last few boxes would just unpack themselves, I'm so over puting things away.
    3) That I loved eating salads and drinking water, and that I didn't like chocolate so much.
    4) That I had all the beautiful furniture in my apartment already. Literally I dream about finding the perfect coffee table.
    5) That these people on Property Brothers would chill the hell out. You're renovating! It's inconvenient! You'll live!

I'm actually struggling to come up with actual wishes. Must be a good sign. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @jenjen047 @500days We've been to the DR and Mexico so wanted to go somewhere else but those 2 places usually have the best deals so I am now considering them again. I didn't see anything affordable in Bermuda last time I checked. I don't know why but I've always pictured Bermuda as a place where old people go, I don't know why lol. I have been checking cheapcaribbean too. No desire to go on a cruise. I like booking through places like cheapcaribbean, apple vacations, book it, etc since you book everything at the same time including flight, hotel and airport transfers. I have to narrow down some options. I'm just being sooo picky about every detail since it's our HM. 

@speakeasy14 just saw you replied to me as well. I don't know why when you've been tagging me today it's not highlighting my name and notifying me. 

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - If you're considering going to the DR again, we're going to the Breathless resort for our honeymoon. Check it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

@AlPacina goods luck on your audition!

I wish:
    1) That they weren't renovating the apartment next to me RIGHT AFTER I worked my most hellish two nights to date. I just want to sleeeeep and I caaaan't :(
    2) That the last few boxes would just unpack themselves, I'm so over puting things away.
    3) That I loved eating salads and drinking water, and that I didn't like chocolate so much.
    4) That I had all the beautiful furniture in my apartment already. Literally I dream about finding the perfect coffee table.
    5) That these people on Property Brothers would chill the hell out. You're renovating! It's inconvenient! You'll live!

I'm actually struggling to come up with actual wishes. Must be a good sign. :)

• Options
    1) I wish my knee would magically heal and I didn't have to walk around with this old lady cane anymore.

2) I wish TK would stop being a raging fucking bitch and let me see my god damned signature settings and stop logging me out the fucking second I click on one of the banner items.

3) I wish I had cake in my face right now. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    I'm on my iPad, so formatting will be awful. I apologize in advance for the block of text. I wish: 1. I wish it were Halloween so I would be married and done with wedding planning. 2. I wish my apartment had free candy that was replenished daily and free made-to-order breakfast like this awesome hotel. 3. I wish eating healthy while working a conference were easier. 4. I wish FI would get a great new job ASAP. 5. I wish all of my super fun weekend plans didn't fall apart due to weather or work schedules. 6. I wish I lived closer to @GoldenPenguin, @Swazzle, @Hummingbird125, @cu97tiger, and all of the other awesome east coast NEYers that I probably overlooked.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @hummingbird125 Breathless is on my maybe list...I have a spreadsheet lol. Did you guys upgrade to the xhale club?

• Options
    @beanbot2002 - I sent you something to your pony email from SS!
  • Options
    I don't know what SS is, but YAY! Email!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @cocobellaF did you mean Yahoo? I'm confused. I don't have any emails. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards