Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Non-catered tea party shower venue

Hi, I live in Paris and am hosting a bridal shower for 125 in Cleveland. Kitchen facilities and AC are a must. I want to make macarons and bring place settings, teas and jams etc. from France for the shower, but can't find a venue that will allow me to use my own stuff! Any ideas? Or is this a lost cause? Thanks in advance!

Re: Non-catered tea party shower venue

• Options
    Hello There-

Not sure exactly what kind of venue you are looking for or which part of town.  I would check into the Ariel International Center.  They have great views of downtown and of the lake.  You can bring your own catering or whatever.  They have a couple of different spaces to choose from.  
  • Options

You'll want to check into city owned or even park owned (Cleveland Metroparks) facilities available for rental. Since they wouldn't have their own food services to provide, you wouldn't have any problem bringing in your own foods. Also check out VWF halls and maybe ethnic halls like German American, Irish American, Italian American, etc. Usually traditional party centers won't let you bring in your own food.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards