Destination Weddings Discussions

Wedding in Paris

I just got back from our honeymoon after a Paris wedding, and i just wanted to encourage anyone that is on the fence about having a destination wedding, to just go ahead and do it! 

Our wedding was amazing and we had so much fun! I am so glad we went with that option instead of a traditional wedding. 

If you have any Paris specific questions, i can help answer those. :) 

Re: Wedding in Paris

• Hmmm, yes, France has a pretty strict residency requirement. 

OP, did you actually get legally married in France and have a civil ceremony or did you just have a religious/symbolic wedding?
  • mandylzmr said:

I just got back from our honeymoon after a Paris wedding, and i just wanted to encourage anyone that is on the fence about having a destination wedding, to just go ahead and do it! 

Our wedding was amazing and we had so much fun! I am so glad we went with that option instead of a traditional wedding. 

JIC since I swear there were pictures that got deleted
  • redoryx said:

mandylzmr said:

JIC since I swear there were pictures that got deleted
    It looks like the post was edited, so there may have been!

• @knottieml  why did you change your post from getting married and having a destination wedding in Paris to honeymooning in Paris?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards