Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding went pretty smoothly...

Overall the wedding went pretty smoothly.
The good: The weather was beautiful, the food was delicious, the favor chocloates were sinfully good, no uninvited guests showed, the dress fit, no dog poo on the grounds, the songs I requested in my top 10 were played, there was no cake smashed in faces, the cake was amazing, I didn't trip, there were no arguments or fights, I got to see a bunch of friends I haven't seen in forever who got to share such a special day with me, and the groom smiled in picturesLaughing

The not as good: The Best man didn't realize he was supposed to do a toast.....so it was really short and noone knew when to raise the glasses for the toast, some of the chocolate favors melted since it was unusally warm for this time of year, there were creepy stinkbugs in the rooms and on the grounds, it seemed like lots of family members came for the food and dipped out really fast, I didn't wear my super cute shoes in order to keep myself from falling, the dj left while we were taking pictures about 45 min-1 hr  before he was supposed to even though we paid him to stay until 6:30 and we received a bottle of chocolate&wine flavored alcohol but have no clue who it's from in order to write a thank you note...and I feel horrible for not knowing who they were since they gave something they deserve a thank you.

Now we just have to wait for the official pictures Laughing
Overall I'm very pleased with my wedding and I need to find out a way to thank my mom more than the gift and letter I gave her because she really was a hero for helping so much.

Re: Wedding went pretty smoothly...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards