Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

help with accessories

After seeing all the great advice you all have come up with, I thought I would ask for some help myself! I'm what I like to call a "raccoon"...I love shiny, sparkly things. However, I'm really worried about over-accessorizing my dress. Actually, I'm not really sure how to accessorize it! I really want that glam, wow-factor! I was leaning towards wearing my hair half-up half-down; I already have a double layered fingertip veil, but I'll be taking that out after the ceremony, so I was considering a headband or a hairclip. I love long, dangly earrings. I always am wearing a neckalce, but I'm worried I'll look overdone if I have something in my hair, plus earrings, plus necklace. And I'd love to wear a bracelet.

You can only kind of tell in the pictures--my dress has a hidden layer of sequins that shimmers gorgeously when the light hits it. Our ceremony is outside, so my dress will be glimmering all over the place, which is why I'm totally clueless on how to accessorize without looking like some bridal nightmare! Also, excuse my derpy face--my mom loves to take pictures when no one is paying attention.

Re: help with accessories

• Options
    Pretty dress!

Personally, I would do a drop earring, especially if your hair is down, and a bracelet. A hair piece would be pretty too.

I would skip a necklace. The neckline is pretty enough. I should preface that I am a "less is more" type though, so just my opinion!
  • Options
    No necklace.  Definitely a hair comb or headband.  A pair of pretty stud earrings and a sparkly bracelet.  You want your dress to do the talking, not your accessories.

• Options
    Gorgeous dress!

Ditto PP's.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards