Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Is this enough food?

Buffet style with 75 max guests and no vegetarians.  Everyone will be able to have both entrees if they want to

Hors d'oeuvres

Mini Swedish meatballs

Sliced smoked sausage

Fruit/Vegetable and relish tray

Main Meal

Boneless Garlic and mushroom chicken

London Broil with Brown Demi Glaze

Mac and Cheese

Grilled vegetables

Roasted Seasoned New Potatoes

Rolls/Butter

Garden Salad with Ranch or Italian

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Is this enough food?

• Options
    I think I would add an app that included something like cheese or something vegetarian. Maybe some breads with hummus or another kind-of dip.  Veggies can be dipped into hummus too.  

but I'm really being nick-picky.  I think you will be fine.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    allispainallispain member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2015
    lyndausvi said:

I think I would add an app that included something like cheese or something vegetarian. Maybe some breads with hummus or another kind-of dip.  Veggies can be dipped into hummus too.  

but I'm really being nick-picky.  I think you will be fine.
    I second this - I'm not vegetarian, but I don't like to load up on principally meat at the start of a meal. A lighter app might be good to have, besides the fruit/veggie tray.

ETA - can't spell
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming please. I go back to cater on Wednesday
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, adding a hummus with pita or even crackers and a cheese would make it perfect. Main meal looks great!
  • Options
    It is a little meat heavy but it sounds delicious. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Shouldn't it be "garlic and mushroom boneless chicken", since garlic doesn't have bones anyway. ;P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards