Pre-wedding Parties

small gifts for the bridal shower hosts

My bridesmaids are putting in a ton of work to host my bridal shower and I want to let them know how appreciative I am of them. I was definitely going to write them a Thank you card but is there any small gifts I could give them all? 

Re: small gifts for the bridal shower hosts

• My bridesmaids are putting in a ton of work to host my bridal shower and I want to let them know how appreciative I am of them. I was definitely going to write them a Thank you card but is there any small gifts I could give them all? 

There is a wealth of options for saying "thank you" to a hostess. You could bring them flowers, a bottle of their favorite wine (or other beverage), or a gift of chocolates. You could gift them something relaxing, (after working so hard for you), such as dinner out or some spa treatment from manicure to facial to massage. For a "small" version, you could gift them a little bag that is filled with body lotion, nail polish, and emory boards. You could host a luncheon or dinner in their honor as well.

If you want the gift to be meaningful, make your choices based on each individual girl, as opposed to making identical purchases for all your friends.
  • I was thinking of getting some kind of summer cold drink tumbler for each of them and then filling it with pampering stuff like nail polish, lotion, file, eye compress, candy (if I can fit it in) and whatever else I come across that would fit the theme.

I'm not sure yet but something along those lines. I'll be giving it to them after because the shower is technically a surprise so I don't know about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards