Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

emergency kit

I had my first wedding dream last night.  I woke up in a panic thinking that we had forgotten to get our marriage licence and that honeymoon luggage was not packed!  So that got me thinking about a making a personal checklist and emergency kit for the big day. 

My question for the newlyweds-  What Item's are must haves for the day!

Re: emergency kit

• Options
    Double sided dress tape, emergency feminine hygeine products and velcro dots to hold things up were a must.

I agree with the bobby pins and would add safety pins to the the most used list!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited April 2010

You might want to add corsage/boutinear pins, a mini sewing kit, and little travel sized health and beauty items, like deoderant, q-tips, hair spray, etc.

[url=http://www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.theknot.com/tickers/tt6b78d.aspx[/img][/url]

• Options
    I read somewhere that it's good to have baby powder. That way if something gets on the bride's dress the white of the powder will cover it.
  • Options

Out of my emergency kit the only things we used were the scissors, hairspray, deoderant, and saftey pins.  The scissors were needed a LOT that day!

• Options

Other things to add:

an extra pair of men's black socks
    chalk (for the wedding dress if something gets on it)
    Static Guard
    lots of Kleenex
    bottles of water & granola bars/apples (some brides/bridesmaids for get to eat, or get overheated & can then pass out)
    bandaids, for boo-boos or shoes that are rubbing the wrong way

• Options
    I did the granola bars/candy, shout pads, hair pins, corsage pins, feminine products, wipeys, pepto (which I needed), sewing kit.

If there was anything else, it was in the baskets that we put in the bathrooms like spray deodorant, mouthwash, mints, gum, toothpicks, cottons swabs, lotion, hair spray, gel, tylenol, tums.
  • Options
    Don't forget a nail file and your nail color and a clear top coat for touch ups.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards