Wedding Party

What jewelry would look best with my bridesmaid's dresses?

All,

I am having trouble figuring out what jewelry would look best with my bridesmaids dresses. My bridesmaids dresses are ebony and ivory and their flowers will be a light pink. Our wedding colors are black, ivory, gold, silver, with pops of light pink. I will be wearing some fresh water pearls that are a mix of cream, gray, and pink. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you 

Best Answers

Re: What jewelry would look best with my bridesmaid's dresses?

• All,

I am having trouble figuring out what jewelry would look best with my bridesmaids dresses. My bridesmaids dresses are ebony and ivory and their flowers will be a light pink. Our wedding colors are black, ivory, gold, silver, with pops of light pink. I will be wearing some fresh water pearls that are a mix of cream, gray, and pink. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you 

Whatever they want to wear.  Dictating jewelry is ridiculous micromanaging.

• I have tried to let the ladies pick their own dresses, shoes and jewelry and they keep getting stumped and in the end have come back to me for my choice. With that being said I thought it would be nice to buy them each a set of jewelry for the wedding day. It does not have to match, I just wanted some ideas on what would work with their dresses.
  • I have tried to let the ladies pick their own dresses, shoes and jewelry and they keep getting stumped and in the end have come back to me for my choice. With that being said I thought it would be nice to buy them each a set of jewelry for the wedding day. It does not have to match, I just wanted some ideas on what would work with their dresses.

Seriously?  Do these girls have issues getting dressed every day?  I never understand when people who are BMs get stumped about such simple things such as what type of shoes to wear or what jewelry would go with the dress.  It makes me think that they have never dressed themselves before.

• Thank you for adding the thought of a simple pendant. I want to give them each a unique little gift box including their jewelry but not limited to just that.
  • Thank you for your help.
  • I think for them they just want everything to be perfect for my day and they just freak themselves out a little. I'm sure we will figure something out though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards