Attire & Accessories Forum

Ring Sizing Issues

I have incredibly slender fingers with fairly large knuckles. When we went for sizing, the base of my finger is just below a size 4 but my knuckle is almost a 5. Out of desperation I ordered a 4.5 which I can put on relatively easily, but taking it off is quite the ordeal. Granted, I don't have plans to take it off, but it still bothers me. There's also a fair amount of wiggle room once I have the ring on. Is there anything I can do? Does anyone else have this problem? It's not a big deal in the grand scheme, but I'd like something that I plan on wearing every day for the rest of my life to be something that makes me happy.

Re: Ring Sizing Issues

• Would something like this help? I'm having issues with sizing, too, but kind of the opposite problem; my fingers are completely tapered, so the knuckles do not stick out at all to help keep the ring on. Good luck to us both, I guess.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's actually a nice idea! I had heard of these things, but always imagined them being bulky and ugly. This might solve my problem.
    Thank you!
    From one abnormal handed lady to another :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards