Chit Chat

Obnoxious Brides

Who else is just utterly sick of obnoxious people on these boards?  I mean really these boards are here for suggestions and help, correct? Not to bash each others' ideas and thoughts.
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Obnoxious Brides

• AddieCake said:

I'm sick of obnoxious newbs who get their feelers hurt and think their weddings are a pass to treat their friends and family however they want in the name of THEIR BIG DAY. Welcome to The Knot. I don't like you.

Fucking ditto! Girl, BYE.
  • jacques27 said:

AddieCake said:

I'm sick of obnoxious newbs who get their feelers hurt and think their weddings are a pass to treat their friends and family however they want in the name of THEIR BIG DAY. Welcome to The Knot. I don't like you.

I really thought this was going to be a thread about the people who are bumping threads older than dirt, think that etiquette is opinion-based, and seem to think that with 7.2 billion (BILLION WITH A B ) people on the planet that they are the ONE person who has such special and unique circumstances that have never, ever been seen before in the thousands of years people have been on this planet as to make it ok to treat their friends and family poorly because they love you and are too kind to say what an ass you're being.

I really could have gotten on board with that thread.  This one though?  Meh.
    QFT! I thought this was going to be a snark thread. 

I was about to share a story of a PPD I see unraveling right before my eyes (and everyone else's) on FB. Girl posts EVERYTHING about her upcoming "wedding" when she was married in December. We all know it's because you didn't want your BF to get deported, honey. Just stop.

imageimage

• Oh, how I had hoped this was going to be a thread about all the brides advocating cash bars and b-listing and other such horrors over on e-hell.

Instead, it's one of those Change The World One Knottie At A Time threads.

I'm sure yours is going to be The Thread. The one that changes us all. The one that makes us see the error of our ways, and turns us to the Light Side.

Oh wait. The Dark Side has :cookie::cookie::cookie:. I think I'll stay over here, and host a guilt free wedding where if people are offended, it's their problem and not mine.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Who else is just utterly sick of obnoxious people on these boards?  I mean really these boards are here for suggestions and help, correct? Not to bash each others' ideas and thoughts.

Bye Felicia! The ONLY obnoxious brides are the ones with piss poor ettiquette that try to excuse it after the community explains why it is rude and offers help.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    OP, you might run into significantly fewer issues with "obnoxious" brides on the forums if you stopped giving shitty advice that runs counter to etiquette on the etiquette board. 

But, as it stands, feel free to run along somewhere else if you don't like it here. Nobody will mind. 

I see I have reading to do tonight.

Anniversary
  • Scratch that. Boring troll is boring. 

Anniversary
  • Boohoohoo i pootz wurdz on the internetz and peeple jujded mee. WAHHHHH. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE BRIDEZILLAS

• whoa wait your wedding is in 3 months and you already sent out your invites!? umm why so early. are you planning on b-listing?? this won't only affect accuracy its wayyy too early... 

anywho reality is everybody is entitled to their opinion and the ladies here give great advice. Sometimes people need a reality check in order to be graceful and thoughtful to their guests. Even I realized a few headaches later that I should've listened to some advice I was given and I haven't been rude to anyone of my friends and family. 

so really i don't think the regs are the problem here

• huskypuppy14huskypuppy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2015
    BTW, many of us are wives not brides. 

• This was totes a great place for this post. Its not like this is one of the most heavily visited boards with regs...oh wait...nevermind
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards