Knottie Tech Help

Use image for registry if added manually

Instead of the ugly grey writing for a registry that has been added manually, is there a way to add the code provided (starts with <div>..) to use their image?

Re: Use image for registry if added manually

• Instead of the ugly grey writing for a registry that has been added manually, is there a way to add the code provided (starts with <div>..) to use their image?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to the grey header behind your name, wedding date, and location on your registry? Currently, there is not a way to customize this image. 

Thank you!
    KH
  • I took a screen shot of what I'm referring to. Is there a way to get the one that says "example" to have the logo (using that code) if it isn't one of the partnered businesses?
  • I took a screen shot of what I'm referring to. Is there a way to get the one that says "example" to have the logo (using that code) if it isn't one of the partnered businesses?

I don't believe there is a way to do this, but I am checking with our tech team. I will get back to you as soon as I hear back! 
  • KnotHolly said:

I took a screen shot of what I'm referring to. Is there a way to get the one that says "example" to have the logo (using that code) if it isn't one of the partnered businesses?

I don't believe there is a way to do this, but I am checking with our tech team. I will get back to you as soon as I hear back! 
    Hi again!

There is not a way to update this image manually. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks,
    KH
  • ok thanks for letting me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards