Not Engaged Yet

Friday Flames!

2»

Re: Friday Flames!

• @jenjen047 apparently lots of people; if it was just one person I would talk to them, but it seems to be that everyone is forwarding it along. Oh well, I warned the restaurant that there may be more people and they said they over prepared because we do so much business with them anyway and they wanted to keep us happy. 
  • @untouchablets I know it is frustrating, but don't think of it as the easy way out.  Yes, if he makes it through boot camp, they will pay his tuition, housing, etc., but that is at the sacrifice of so much more.  Maybe ask him why he decided to join.  There's usually a lot of thought behind wanting to join, so I'm sure it has been something he has been thinking about, but just never mentioned.
  • untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    @twodimes THANK YOU!  I really appreciate that, I am trying to be positive and I think your words will make it easier. I should just be happy that he is happy with his choice and trust him. Thanks :)

@speakeasy14 I should ask him, we just aren't really a family that communicates much even thought I "talk to them" a lot. For example, I just found out the other day that my teenage sister has been homeschooled for the last five months even though I talk to my family at LEAST every other week. Also, they took in a homeless veteran who recently moved out? After several MONTHS?? I tell them all about my life and they never tell me about theirs.
  • @untouchablets maybe the Vet had an impact on him.  Definitely ask.  Sounds like your family responds to being asked rather than freely sharing.
  • @jenjen047 no idea on this smart house from disney everyone keeps referring to

Anniversary

• I also flame myself, my lunch is pretty boring.  I know I'm going to be hungry as soon as I finish it.

Anniversary

• @peaseblossom55 - im with you. i just finished my lunch and NOW my stomach is grumbling. wtf?
  • @peaseblossom55 IMDb link for Smart house (click). 
  • @jenjen047 yea now I'm snacking on almonds, but I really want cake....

@speakeasy14 Thanks!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards