Chit Chat

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO OBSESSED WITH

WEDDING WIRE

I have looked through both sites and you lowlife woman are nothing but a bunch of backstabbing, bad mouthing group of selfish brides!

I chose to do my planning with wedding wire but I swear every you people are so obsessed with us it's crazy, and pathetic! 

Re: WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO OBSESSED WITH

• Holy overreaction
  • emmaaa said:

Says the person who created a thread specifically about the Knotties.

Exactly.  You took the time to come to another board, create an account, wait to post, and then post this?  Lol.  
  • Oh honey. Only thing I'm obsessed with right now is these cheddar & sour cream chips on my desk. They're delicious. I suggest you get some and go ahead and cool your tits while you eat them.

OMG - these sound amazing right now. It's lunch time and I'm leaving to go get some. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Oh honey. Only thing I'm obsessed with right now is these cheddar & sour cream chips on my desk. They're delicious. I suggest you get some and go ahead and cool your tits while you eat them.

I love those! Do you guys have Kettle Chips in the States, they make a Cheddar and a Jalepeno Jack that are really good. Great, now I want chips. Thanks OP.

I love those! Do you guys have Kettle Chips in the States, they make a Cheddar and a Jalepeno Jack that are really good. Great, now I want chips. Thanks OP.
    YES and I looked at them last night but decided I didn't want to chance the heartburn. I think I want their Salt and Vinegar next though. (Yes, I'm planning out future chip purchases.)

YES and I looked at them last night but decided I didn't want to chance the heartburn. I think I want their Salt and Vinegar next though. (Yes, I'm planning out future chip purchases.)
    Boulder Canyon makes a killer salt and vinegar kettle chip. Their salt and black pepper chips are pretty fucking great too!

Boulder Canyon makes a killer salt and vinegar kettle chip. Their salt and black pepper chips are pretty fucking great too!
    We get the Boulder Canyon ones too. They are really good. I get them when they go on sale. 2 for $5. 
  • Hahahahahahahahaha!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

WEDDING WIRE

I have looked through both sites and you lowlife woman are nothing but a bunch of backstabbing, bad mouthing group of selfish brides!

I chose to do my planning with wedding wire but I swear every you people are so obsessed with us it's crazy, and pathetic! 

lol

Oh honey. Only thing I'm obsessed with right now is these cheddar & sour cream chips on my desk. They're delicious. I suggest you get some and go ahead and cool your tits while you eat them.

I am currently obsessed with Hot & Spicy Chex Mix. I have gone through bags of it. The artificial seasoning is so addicting that I think it's made with crack.
  • What.

This is the weirdest post I've seen in QUITE a while. I like the general direction it's taken though.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

dammnit! My morning yogurt is so boring now. FI is home right now, I wonder if I can somehow bribe him into going to the store and bringing me breakfast chips....
  • lnixon8lnixon8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Kettle cooked wasbai and ginger chips. do it do it do it knotties!

• FI gets a brand that I think are strictly Canadian, Neal Brothers (please correct me if I'm wrong) that are Sirachup, a mix of Siracha and Ketchup, they are his absolute favourite. My toddler loves them too when he catches daddy eating them and asks for one.

There is a fascinating potato chip discussion. That's this thread's saving grace.

And the fact that the banhammer hit OP pretty quickly.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • FI gets a brand that I think are strictly Canadian, Neal Brothers (please correct me if I'm wrong) that are Sirachup, a mix of Siracha and Ketchup, they are his absolute favourite. My toddler loves them too when he catches daddy eating them and asks for one.

I WANT.
    BabyFruit Ticker

I WANT.
    They make a curry one too that's pretty good.
  • lnixon8 said:

Kettle cooked wasbai and ginger chips. do it do it do it knotties!

I'm sooo obsessed with these!!

What's up with them being hard to find, though??

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Thanks for the chip thread!

These are the best BBQ... they are superrrr seasoned, with a little sweet, and just amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards